Hi, I'm Liam, a current Macquarie University undergraduate studying Information Technology with a Major of Cyber Security in Sydney.
At the moment, I am working in Sales at CX Computer Superstore and managing their website AusPCMarket.com.au.
• Managing and securing the e-commerce website
• Constant modifications and enhancements using the Bigcommerce Stencil framework
• Created a backend system to merge various suppliers for daily product updates, automating 4 hours of manual work down to 10 minutes
• Setting up and monitoring various SEO keywords
• Creating Google Ads Campaigns for various aspects such as Search, Shopping and Display
• Processing daily orders and RMA's
CX Computer Superstore is the primary IT provider in the Sydney CBD with a high profile and an excellent reputation within the Sydney Corporate Market.
Learnt valuable skills dealing with customers and improved my knowledge of IT equipment used in businesses.
Discovered the process in which films and advertisements are edited. Learnt to work with the DaVinci Resolve 14 video editor.
Researched problems that were encountered in the IT department and completed tasks which were assigned to me. Learnt valuable skills working with Windows Server 2012.
Completed HSC with the subjects:
• English Advanced
• General Maths
• Software Design and Development
• Business Studies
• Music 2